met on 10 october


This is Sofia, Lambrate, Milano

SO MANY THANKS.
On tuesday I have to go to Rome in occasion of the Nokia University Program Event - no, my team didn't reach the finals - and I need my kind-of-formal trousers and a shirt because it's a formal occasion.
I spent my money to buy a pair of boots (combat boots - is this really their name? i checked "anfibi" on wordreference and what I found is "combat boots"), so I asked my mum to meet Sofia in Brescia and give her my trousers.
It's the first time we met in Milan, where she studies Design at Politecnico, and we should meet again, maybe in front of a beer, not in front of Lambrate station.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT HAVING

a different camera. ok, my brother has been incredibly cute giving me this one after my old little yashica broke, but... I miss a real camera.


No comments: