met on 8 april


Marco1, Betta and Marco2, maybe viale Da Cermenate, Milano

Graduation party at Rocket - after having used the free drink kindly offered by our graduated friends, we (me, Dino and Ale) found ourselves in front of a big dilemma: to spend or not to spend 10€ for another drink? It was not an emergency situation, so we decided not to throw away that money.
We met Marco1 and I knew he could bring us in the place where we could finally find a 3€ beer. And I was right, but I had to admit it has been hard to find it (Rocket is kind of a monopolist around via Pezzotti).
Footnote: Marco's accent is the most Roman accent I've ever heard (I mean live. I swear his accent is really like THIS).

the Googler!
my best and greatest congratulations to Ale, who is now part of the Google Italia team.

giving it all away

No comments: